Share your success stories

(2 Posts)
daisydee43 Sun 29-Sep-13 19:12:59

Hi there

I've been dieting since I was 15, had two near eating disorders and now at 26 I'm a size 10 and finally happy with my body, what's more I've kept the weight off since April this year. Bit worried ill put it back on as previously done but I'm determined not too - have been fluctuating between 10.4-10.8 st. The thing that made me change was a picture of me at step mums hen do and I'm so pleased. Don't eat anything diet now which is prob bad but I think it makes me keep weight off as not denying myself....

Please share your stories grin

gidgea Fri 01-Nov-13 22:35:53

im 34 and dieted most of my adult life but last September I decided on a long term plan. I used my fitness pal and started exercising (walking as I hadn't done any exercise in years). I broke my weight into 5,10,15% targets, took my measurements and photos. I reached my goal of 33% of my body weight and 5 stone lost in 9 mths. I went from a size 22 to 12. I did not deprive myself of chocolate takeaways or wine. I had a fudge every evening and takeaway and wine every weekend. I joined a gym and have maintained my weight loss for 5 mths now. I feel fantastic grin x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now