Can we have a thread to list every day what we've eaten?

(376 Posts)
shiningcadence Thu 01-Aug-13 15:51:26

Hi, I've recently started cutting down ready for my holiday at the end of Aug. also my 3 year old asked me why I had a big bum grin

I'm not calorie counting per se because I haven't got the time but I've cut down lots and am eating quite healthily most days.

I'm still tempted by the odd treat though and I think a massive motivation for me would be if I knew I was coming on here every evening to list what I'd eaten that day. Does anyone else else think this would help them? If so, please join!

I also think it might be helpful to see what others are eating to give me ideas for healthy snacks and meals.

Also, is anyone excercising as well as cutting down? I haven't got the time to do any 'proper' excercise (sahm with 3 dc, dh works long hours, no family nearby etc) but I've been doing squats and arm lifts when the dc are playing and have also been hula hooping in the garden grin - I find this a really good way to tone up my stomach. What excercises are others doing? Any tips for excercises that can fit around the dc?

I will be back this evening to list what I've eaten and what excercise I've done today - hopefully this'll keep me on track this afternoon smile

ArtemisatBrauron Sat 12-Oct-13 08:11:41

Friday:

breakfast: porridge with slices of apple/pear

snacks: ginger cake, tea, 2 oat cakes with vegan marg

lunch: weird obvious leftovers in work canteen- tomato rice with prawns, chicken pieces, peas, sweetcorn and peppers. (apparently this is "paella".... ) 1/2 a clementine

dinner: slice of home-made leek and sweet potato pie, wilted curly kale, slices raw tomato, small glass of red wine

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now