Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

simple white cake

(2 Posts)
swtmom Thu 19-Dec-13 14:23:01

Hi everyone, I want to make a white cake but I need a recipe of about 3 cups of flour. Please someone help with a delisious recipe, please

adagio Fri 27-Dec-13 09:34:15

What is it for? If you need a firm cake for structure then icing which will keep OK then Madeira, I just did an iglu for a birthday from Mrs Beeton's madeira recipe but used orange zest, this was nicer than the dairy diary all butter song recipe (did a practice run a few weeks ago)

If you want the simplest cake mix then same-of-everything-half-as-many-eggs all in one is OK (imperial measures i.e. 4oz to 2eggs etc).

What flavour do you like? White cake can be citrus zest, vanilla, almond, all sorts really!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now