Gosh, it's been a while since I posted anything!

(6 Posts)
MaureenMLove Wed 18-Dec-13 17:38:38

Perhaps you won't know who I am anymore and won't want to help! You fickle bunch, you! grin

Anyway, lovely ladies, I've kinda committed myself to making a birthday cake for a 1 year old who has egg allergies. Any good ideas?

Given the birthday is 27th, I'm going away on 28th, don't finish work until Friday and I've done no Christmas shopping at all, as simple as possible please!

grin

Hello Maureen!

I remember you. Will this do?

MaureenMLove Wed 18-Dec-13 21:19:57

OMG! I'm so sorry! I'm so out of touch with MN, I completely forgot about this!

Thank you, thank you. Yes that's perfect! I've been Googling for days and couldn't find anything suitable. Brilliant. Thank you so much! smile

PORTlyBLACKSANDyClaws Wed 18-Dec-13 21:29:31

<waves> at MML - even though you might not recognise me. I've been away a while too grin

Hope the cake goes well.

No problem. Actually just realised I didn't even think of checking MN recipe section blush.

Good luck with the cake!

MaureenMLove Thu 19-Dec-13 19:04:06

Would the PORT bit help me to work out who you are? If so, you are a former patron of that bar we spent many a night in! wink

If you're not, I've just mugged myself off and I have no idea, but hello old friend anyway! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now