Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Decorating gingerbread men

(3 Posts)
Spacecraft Tue 10-Dec-13 19:57:44

Smarties for buttons, put them on before baking and make little holes for eyes and imprint a smile with a teaspoon before baking. That way you don't need to decorate them at all afterwards, which is great for me as I have no artistic ability whatsoever...

CorrieDale Tue 10-Dec-13 19:48:20

Runny icing (but not too runny) and sweets. Easy and immensely popular.

Or, if you have a palate, raisins for eyes and buttons.

skippy84 Tue 10-Dec-13 19:43:34

Total baking novice but hoping to make some gingerbread men with my daughter to leave out for Santa, I'm ok with how to make them but can anyone give me any tips on what to use to decorate them?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now