Cook book for GBBO fan?

(5 Posts)
chicaguapa Wed 30-Oct-13 22:17:18

DH has been watching the GBBO Masterclass and seems inspired to do some baking. I wondered if anyone could recommend a good cook book for him for Christmas please. Preferably GBBO themed, if possible, as we do have the Delia and the Good Housekeeping ones though he's never used them.

midori1999 Wed 30-Oct-13 22:48:39

Not quite GBBO themed, but I have Paul Hollywood's 'How To Bake' and it's a good all round book, including recipes for breads, croissants, Danish pastries, cakes and puddings.

There is a book based on the series, and has been for each series, written by Linda Collister, with a foreward by Mary Berry and Paul Hollywood. This is the one for this latest series.

YouTheCat Thu 31-Oct-13 11:03:15

The GBBO book is absolutely great.

I've had a look at the GBBO book linked above and it seems really good. I got given the GBBO showstoppers book last year and have never used it as it's far too faffy for normal baking and I always forget about it for special occasions. Must have another look as have lots of birthdays coming up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now