Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Take a look at my cake on the Great British Bake Off website!

(9 Posts)
Edendance Tue 01-Oct-13 18:58:11

Hello,

Feel free to take a look at my cake on the GBBO website, if you 'like' it then feel free to click the button wink.

It was a wedding cake for two doctor friends of mine who wanted something fun for their wedding but without loosing too much of a traditional edge. When the heart was pulled out the nose lit up and a buzzer sounded! I was really pleased with it- it's all edible other than the bulb nose and the wires (they went through straws through the cake)

here it is!

sweetestcup Tue 01-Oct-13 21:41:50

Thats brilliant!

Foodie007 Thu 03-Oct-13 16:05:13

Great idea!

Edendance Thu 03-Oct-13 17:03:23

Thanks! It was good fun smile

Www.facebook.com/sarabrationcakes

Any feedback on my Facebook page and likes/shares would be very much appreciated too.

brilliant!!

KenDoddsDadsDog Sat 05-Oct-13 09:33:30

Superb !

scattercushion Mon 21-Oct-13 12:23:12

I am going to a friend's house to watch the final of the Great British Bake Off and promised I would bring a cake to eat whilst we watch it. What should I bake? I want to impress but it not be too difficult!

Edendance Mon 04-Nov-13 19:12:28

Oh I'm so sorry I only just saw your post! What did you go for in the end??

Thanks everyone else for your comments :-)

MollyBerry Sat 09-Nov-13 17:56:10

Oh my gosh this is brilliant! How did you get the operation man on the cake?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now