Minnie Mouse Birthday Cake

(5 Posts)
Pinebarrens Tue 01-Oct-13 13:29:40

brilliant. sounds like it will be a great cake. have fun smile

NanaNina Mon 30-Sep-13 17:30:07

Thanks Pinebarrens - I did get on the Asda site but they don't seem to do one now. I think I've sorted it though - a big sponge with jam and cream and plain white icing from Waitrose for £16 - so not bad. Doesn't say how big it is but says it serves 20 -30 and there are loads of Minnie Mouse toppers on Amazon and e bay. Thanks again.

Pinebarrens Mon 30-Sep-13 07:11:35

sorry link fail I'll try again

m.groceries.asda.com/#item/910000203998

Pinebarrens Mon 30-Sep-13 07:10:53

asda do a mickey mouse clubhouse cake with Minnie on it here [[ http://m.groceries.asda.com/#item/910000203998]]

you can buy a ready to decorate cake from sainsburys ans ads some minnie mouse stuff to it?

NanaNina Mon 30-Sep-13 00:50:31

Can anyone tell me where I can buy a Minnie Mouse Birthday Cake for my grand-daughter's 1st birthday. It's her mum that wants it really - she's always had a thing about Minnie Mouse! I have googled till I'm sick but can't find anything. I've found MM stuff to put on top of a cake and edible MM stuff for cupcakes, but I really want to buy one already made, as I don't think I could do one myself (well I know I can't!)

Needed for 13th October. I would willingly pay any MNetter who could make one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now