Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

How do I store a cake with cream cheese frosting?

(4 Posts)
nemno Wed 11-Sep-13 17:15:47

I would store it in tupperware type container closed up in fridge.

If you don't have a big enough one and don't want to cut it then I have been known to construct a greaseproof and foil tent keeping the paper off the frosting with toothpicks.

LovingKent Wed 11-Sep-13 17:10:22

grin well that's the plan except that DH, DS and I will have problems polishing it off ourselves so most of it is going to DH's work tomorrow. Wanted to advise them how to store it if it doesn't all disappear by end of the morning!

cakewitch Wed 11-Sep-13 17:06:39

Eat it.

LovingKent Wed 11-Sep-13 17:04:12

Just that really. Made a cake with cream cheese frosting today and not sure how to store it. It's currently in the fridge on a plate not wrapped up. Can anyone help? The Internet is full of conflicting advice confused! Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now