Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

How do I put coloured ready to roll icing into white icing?

(2 Posts)

I am making a cake for ds2 for his 2nd birthday, I would like to know what method is used for adding coloured ready to roll icing into white ready to roll icing to give the effect that its smooth and all "as one"?

Do I just roll out the white icing, but not too thinly, add balls of red and yellow icing and continue to roll? Is it that simple?

Thanks to anyone who had understood and can help! :-)

lilybeansmummy Sat 07-Sep-13 20:01:54

Yep it is that simple! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now