Has anyone had their KitchenAid serviced?

(9 Posts)

yes mine was sent off to kitchen aid for a service repair last year.

MrsMcGregor Tue 13-Aug-13 22:40:09

I phoned them today and explained that mine wobbles and walks - the lady said there's a screw inside the hollow bit which tightens the head and should sort the problem. Must give it a go.

Tailtwister Tue 13-Aug-13 11:45:52

I didn't know this service was available. Mine is about 3 years old and I was thinking about whether it needed some tlc the other day. Thanks for the information!

MrsMcGregor Mon 12-Aug-13 21:57:54

Gosh that's interesting! Mine is 4 yrs old now and like the OP's the top wriggles and it actually moves around where it didn't do that when I got it. Off to check out the details now. Eatpudding, did it take long? I'd miss mine if it wasn't on my counter!

forcookssake Mon 05-Aug-13 20:52:23

Aah ok-in which case I'll have a poke about on their website! Thanks grin

eatpuddingdrinkwine Mon 05-Aug-13 07:12:34

Hi yes it was kitchen aid . Think I found the detail`s on there web site . I will see if I can find the paper work . It was all very easy and took about 6 weeks though.

forcookssake Sun 04-Aug-13 21:42:17

Thanks for your post Eat Pudding-was it KitchenAid themselves who did the service for you, our an independent company? And would you mind pm'ing their contact details please? grin

eatpuddingdrinkwine Sun 04-Aug-13 21:29:57

Hi I had mine serviced and fixed last year .fantastic service they collected it and bought it back very clean and shiney .a bit expensive cost £85 including the new parts .
Working perfect again although not quite so clean and shiney .

forcookssake Sun 04-Aug-13 11:28:58

I snared my KA second hand from Ebay and I was really thrilled. I think it would benefit from a service as I've noticed that the main arm/beam wiggles side-to-side instead of remaining rigid and motionless when the mixer is operating. As you might expect, it is more pronounced as the faster speeds are used grin
So just wondered if anyone had any experience of a professional Kitchen Aid servicing person or company please?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now