Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Alternative uses for penis shaped cake tin?

(20 Posts)
TotallyBursar Thu 20-Jun-13 15:16:44

I'd like to know which exec at Betty Crocker signed off on it though. I'm desperate to hear how they pitched it!

I've actually imagined a situation where a penis cake is taken in - the cloth is whipped back to reveal (drumroll) a Palm tree, a chorus of mutters 'this palm tree looks shoddy, why would we go near it? The brand is for the busy home cook, not clown colleges. Rhubarb, rhubarb'
But WAIT - this isn't a palm tree 'Whaaat?' oh no, this is our next campaign - this is a penis cake. But you were all fooled!
'Ye gads, she's got it. I must have 3 or 4 cock tins at home. This is inspired!'
Yes. Yes it is. Cake anyone?
'I...I don't want to put that in my mouth. It looks diseased. If I give you a generous budget will you leave?'

Tee2072 Thu 20-Jun-13 11:23:27

Definitely thread title of the day.

And, yes, they all still look like penises. Penii?

dontmeanto Thu 20-Jun-13 11:16:47

Palm tree cake of love <boak>.

YoniMatopoeia Thu 20-Jun-13 11:11:57

Oops cocks. Dyac

YoniMatopoeia Thu 20-Jun-13 11:11:25

1. Congrats on the best thread title.of the day

2. They all still look like docks
grin

OMG! What is she thinking?

xigris Thu 20-Jun-13 10:33:21

Well my days at 'batchelorette' parties are over but I'm quite tempted to purchase a penis pan just so I can make dodgy cock wizard / crocodile / palm tree cakes for the school cake sales. Would love to see the looks on the naice PTA mums faces grin

LalyRawr Thu 20-Jun-13 10:31:26

I like the crocodile, but yeah, the rest still look like dicks.

That just illustrates why it is better to hire a cake tin for a novelty cake. And yes, they all look like cocks. Carnival, colourful cocks. Apart from the palm tree. That's truly icky.

pinkbear82 Thu 20-Jun-13 10:23:05

'whips out her wizard' grin

dontmeanto Thu 20-Jun-13 10:05:30

Lots of colourful cocks.

ShatnersBassoon Thu 20-Jun-13 09:35:41

I'm just seeing cocks.

It's reminded of the Phoenix Nights episode when they hire the bouncy castle with a giant cock and balls attached grin

sweetestcup Thu 20-Jun-13 09:33:44

Im thinking the same as bewitched grin

msrisotto Thu 20-Jun-13 06:13:25

Do you think she is taking it seriously? I agree that they all look like cocks!

TotallyBursar Thu 20-Jun-13 01:44:20

The Christmas tree scraped a pass - but the rest of them are cocks. Oddly decorated cocks. Some of the decoration actually enhances the fact - the chopped nut sprinkles on the bollocks of the palm tree cake served to make it look like the whole point was to admire a glistening, brown penis.

Which is fine - unless another mother expects me to keep a straight face when she whips out her wizard!

TeamEdward Thu 20-Jun-13 00:32:27

^ What Bewitched said ^

BewitchedBotheredandBewildered Thu 20-Jun-13 00:27:53

They all still look like cocks to me grin

DizzyPurple Thu 20-Jun-13 00:14:04

Really funny! Although I've never seen one or sale or felt the need to have one!

Maggie111 Thu 20-Jun-13 00:09:27

I am reminded of the Friend's episode where Ross and Rachel accidently get their 1yo dd a penis cake, which Ross molds into a bunny (split the penis into 2 ears, use the testicles as chubby cheeks) You never actually see it, but it did always seem inspired to me!

msrisotto Wed 19-Jun-13 13:40:51

One woman's struggle to reuse her penis-shaped cake tin

This is inspired! grin
Can you think of any more? The Alligator one is actually really good!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now