Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Best first birthday cake recipes

(6 Posts)
sharond101 Mon 10-Jun-13 22:27:54

well done that's super!

Trying2bMindful Mon 10-Jun-13 21:16:37

thank you - the cake was a hit!! i made some mini sponges in loaf tins & the assembled it per the train cake. highly recommend it smile

Trying2bMindful Thu 30-May-13 21:41:15

Oh wow ladies. Those are amazing. I might do a mix of the 2!!!
Yummy. & good looking & not bad for you!!
Cannot wait to experiment.
Thank you smile

Drladybird Thu 30-May-13 12:05:19

I made this chocolate, orange and prune cake for my daughter's second birthday. I would've happily made it for her first birthday too as it has no refined sugar and is relatively healthy filled with fruit.

sharond101 Wed 29-May-13 22:17:42

I made this for DS last week and it turned out superb. www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/train-cake/5685f320-1e5c-4ebb-b2cd-1ab73633b016

Trying2bMindful Wed 29-May-13 22:12:08

Please share them with me!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now