Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Stand Mixer Bread

(4 Posts)
Bakerchef Fri 03-May-13 15:33:44

If u can get spelt flour this recipe is awesome and we all love it
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/recipes/3341764/Recipes-The-spell-of-spelt.html

mrspink27 Wed 01-May-13 22:05:46

My standard recipe is 500g bread flour, 1 sachet yeast, 10g salt, 2 tsp honey, 2 tablespoons oil (i use rapeseed) and about 330ml of tepid water.

ILikeToClean Wed 01-May-13 17:13:07

Don't know how to link on this phone, but the bbc good food website has a recipe for something called bread in four easy steps. I would just knead for a few minutes using a dough hook rather than by hand then follow the rest of the recipe. smile

TeaOneSugar Sat 13-Apr-13 19:25:57

Would anyone be so kind as to provide a recipe and method for making a small (400g size) wholemeal loaf using a stand mixer for the kneading.

I can get fresh yeast or dried.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now