Has anyone got a Hinari Homebaker breadmaker?

(3 Posts)
jaynebxl Fri 08-Feb-13 08:15:50

We had one for years, then upgraded to a fancier One of a different make. I have always used the same bread recipe in it. Actually I think I still have my Hinari recipe booklet which I could probably copy for you easily.

My bread machine recipe is:
275 ml water
450g bread flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp yeast for bread machines
25g butter
1 tbsp dried milk powder

Put them all in in that order and away you go.

You can then add all sorts. For a breakfast loaf I add 100g raisins and2 tsp cinnamon or for a savoury loaf some grated cheese. All lovely!

Theicingontop Mon 04-Feb-13 16:36:29

An american cup generally holds 90-110g of flour, dependant on the type. I know that it's around 100g of all-purpose (plain) flour.

I use this recipe for most of my breadmaking, it's quick, versatile and cheap:

500g of strong bread flour
7g sachet of dried yeast
3 tablespoons of oil
300ml of warm water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar

Mix flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a large bowl. Make a well, add warm water and oil, mix with a butterknife until dough is formed. I don't use a breadmaker, but from here you'd let the breadmaker take over I assume smile

pinkpaperpiggy Mon 04-Feb-13 13:36:42

I just discovered one in the cupboard of our rented house.

I found the instruction manual online but I don't have a recipe book or measuring cup.

It would be great if someone could tell me the volume of the cup and a basic bread recipe.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now