Has anyone got a Hinari Homebaker breadmaker?

(3 Posts)
jaynebxl Fri 08-Feb-13 08:15:50

We had one for years, then upgraded to a fancier One of a different make. I have always used the same bread recipe in it. Actually I think I still have my Hinari recipe booklet which I could probably copy for you easily.

My bread machine recipe is:
275 ml water
450g bread flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp yeast for bread machines
25g butter
1 tbsp dried milk powder

Put them all in in that order and away you go.

You can then add all sorts. For a breakfast loaf I add 100g raisins and2 tsp cinnamon or for a savoury loaf some grated cheese. All lovely!

Theicingontop Mon 04-Feb-13 16:36:29

An american cup generally holds 90-110g of flour, dependant on the type. I know that it's around 100g of all-purpose (plain) flour.

I use this recipe for most of my breadmaking, it's quick, versatile and cheap:

500g of strong bread flour
7g sachet of dried yeast
3 tablespoons of oil
300ml of warm water
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp sugar

Mix flour, yeast, salt and sugar together in a large bowl. Make a well, add warm water and oil, mix with a butterknife until dough is formed. I don't use a breadmaker, but from here you'd let the breadmaker take over I assume smile

pinkpaperpiggy Mon 04-Feb-13 13:36:42

I just discovered one in the cupboard of our rented house.

I found the instruction manual online but I don't have a recipe book or measuring cup.

It would be great if someone could tell me the volume of the cup and a basic bread recipe.

Thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now