Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

It's cold and wet outside but it's warm and snuggly in the PUDDLE!

(125 Posts)
EmpressOfThePuddle Thu 31-Jan-13 23:40:30

Come on in!

<puts kettle on, pours water, sets out muffins>

yes he is empress, they did the big food fight show before Christmas aswell. We love it at his farm and got an annual pass through groupon.

Have fun tee i love Disney store my little brother was mc queen mad for ages his room is like a shrine.

Tee2072 Sun 17-Feb-13 20:46:58

Evening all.

Off to Disney store tomorrow to let A Small Boy™ chose his 50 star reward! He either wants a 'Very Big Lightening McQueen' or 'Mater and Someone else'. grin

I have no idea what Jimmy's Farm is.

EmpressOfThePuddle Sun 17-Feb-13 20:19:30

I think their bluetack fad only lasted a term or so so hopefully DS will lose interest soon grin
Jimmy's farm? Is he that friend of Jamie Oliver? Have fun.

year 6! you mean I've got 5 more years of this!

my day started brilliantly but all travelled at 4ish when the big two got moody and rowed and upset dd2 until i sent them to bed, dd2 hasn't had more than a 20 min nap since them as they were so loud so se had her bath and has crashed out after her feed poor wee thing.

off to jimmys farm tomorrow grin anyone watch the tv series?

EmpressOfThePuddle Sun 17-Feb-13 13:22:33

DD's year 6 teacher ended up banning blue tack unless it was actually on the wall holding something up as far as I remember - I think half the class were collecting it to play with at one point!

Glad DD1's feeling better.

haha!

ds has a thing for blue tack its pecking everywhere how any pictures remain on the wall at his school ill never know!

dd1 woke up fine ate breakfast and was normal, Lily slept had a few brief shouts last night but settled quickly she's just so snotty I've no idea what to do tp help her we have nasosal and a snot sucker which helps briefly, trying karvol tonight. but she's generally very happy and content and she loved the chaos at soft play today weird baby.

EmpressOfThePuddle Sat 16-Feb-13 19:09:10

Exactly....

shock

Tee2072 Sat 16-Feb-13 16:40:23

Laundry soup...

EmpressOfThePuddle Sat 16-Feb-13 16:36:00

It was the half stock cube left in the trousers she put in the wash that did it, really. I still have the odd nightmare about what would have happened if I hadn't checked her pocket.

Tee2072 Sat 16-Feb-13 15:56:44

Afternoon!

State I hope DD1 is okay. And that the Little Poppet slept!

Empress don't think I want to know about the stock cubes... grin

Ooops, gotta go do a puzzle, be back later!

thanks express she is a little poppet but just doesn't know how to go to sleep at home so gets frustrated she's been settled nicely since bath time we'll get there...

dd1 just puked all over herself and bedroom floor please let it be a one off i have alot of plans this weeks!

EmpressOfThePuddle Fri 15-Feb-13 19:05:21

Tell me about it, Bonkey!
DD has improved, to be fair, but some of the stuff I've found in her room in the past.... the stock cube phase, for example hmm and the 'experimental potions'. I should never have let her read Harry Potter.
(((((*Tee*))))))
(((((*State*)))))) That's a beautiful smile she's got on your profile pic!

State Hope she settles!

I hope they get you sorted soon tee !

I have done BonkeyBoys room today and MY GOD that child is gross!
We now have a sticker chart for keeping it tidy wink .

fat Friday sounds brilliant, i have one very unsettled baby she's asleep awake asleep awake in a 3 minute cycle since 3 and its making her sad, roll on her bedtime!

Tee2072 Fri 15-Feb-13 15:11:37

Oh my leg has been bad for ages, Bonkey. Cortisone shots help but I got lost in the system and had to be re-referred so I am over due one. It's a combination of early degenerative disease, arthritis, fibro and knee surgery that removed the cartilage when I was 18. I walk with a stick, sometimes.

BonkeyMollocks Fri 15-Feb-13 15:03:41

Fat Friday sounds about right - I have eaten 3 doughnuts blush bloody nice though . So nice they knocked me out shock ! Fecking carbs!

Whats wrong with you leg tee ?? <missed something somewhere>

I hope LittleTees plan helps - whether he is autistic or not. At least they are there to help! smile

Tee2072 Fri 15-Feb-13 13:19:41

Afternoon all.

Very quiet around here...did we all get lives? Surely not!

Had meeting with LT's teacher and educational psychologist and he is showing signs of mild autism. So he has a plan in place to help him with his social interactions and communication and we meet again in 6 weeks to see his progress. No one is saying for sure he's autistic, as that takes many many tests and experts, but there are signs. So nothing to do but see how he does, I guess.

I, personally, feel like crap, but my bad leg hurts so much right now it's stopping me from sleeping. Yay? grin

Also, it's Fat Friday. Who wants chocolate/cake/ice cream or other?

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Thu 14-Feb-13 17:33:21

We use every excuse possible for champagne and flowers. Valentines, Birthdays, Mother's/Father's day, Wednesdays. Anything!

BonkeyMollocks Thu 14-Feb-13 17:01:21

Not having valentines this day - waste of time and money <scrooge>

Tee2072 Thu 14-Feb-13 15:58:01

We just exchange cards, State, since it was just my birthday and soon my husband's.

EmpressOfThePuddle Thu 14-Feb-13 15:15:53

No, that would be us too. We had a nice lunch out Tues but it was nothing to do with Valentines.

luck auto correct i meant valentines

anyone else not care about Palestine or am i boring

who with dp or the baby? clueless to both tbh.

he scored highly on the twat scale today, Lily couldn't settle so i took her upstairs and fell asleep with her, he did not want to take dd1 with him so left her here and didn't tell me, oven was on swell with potatoes in luckily she came straight up and told me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now