Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

Ideas needed - Peppa Pig and Thomas cake

(4 Posts)
Mrskbpw Mon 07-Jan-13 11:16:09

My son is three at the end of the month and has requested a Peppa Pig and Thomas cake. Hmmm.

I am not bad at making cakes, but I just need a few ideas to get me started. At the moment I'm thinking of a green cake with tracks on - maybe with a tunnel on top (he loves tunnels) and pilfer a Thomas/James/Percy from the toy box to ride on top. Then do a flat Grandpa Pig's train from icing to go along the side of the cake. Does that make sense?

Any other ideas? How would you do it?

Could you make a cake, ice it in green with train tracks and then show peppa and her family getting onto thomas somehow?

Fredstheteds Wed 09-Jan-13 22:51:06

Tracks can be cadburys fingers

MammaTJ Thu 10-Jan-13 02:52:12

Have a look at my profile pics, there is a Thomas and percy cake and a Peppa pig cake on there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now