The Puddle!

(1000 Posts)
DreamySleepyBonfireNighty Mon 05-Nov-12 20:57:00

Happy Bonfire Night!

Shaky Thu 08-Nov-12 22:43:01

Wassup State?

Trying to found out about these monster high dolls for my sister, no ones replying and I'm clueless!

Shaky Thu 08-Nov-12 22:53:06

Oh sorry, I'm clueless too confused

EmpressOfTheSevenOceans Thu 08-Nov-12 23:24:58

You don't need the dustbuster, Shaky - I borrowed a super powered Miele from Good Housekeeping, it should still be around somewhere. I hope the guests bring cake.

Not heard of them, State, but I'll see if I can find anything out.

Shaky Thu 08-Nov-12 23:36:54

Nice one Empress wine

I'm sorted now, the 'top' dolls are also on sale so I have one reserved smile

I'm a bit soft on my baby sister incase you hadn't noticed --and my mum may have said no about the dolls <whistles>-- but dear Mum is buying my ds african land snails for christmas because he desperatly wants a pet and I said nothing with fur or teeth, and I don't like fish, trust her to find a loop hole!

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 09-Nov-12 13:50:31

African land snails! Wow, that's a very clever way to get around your criteria!

It is, I'm actually ok with it, they're very easy to care for just chuck the compost out once a month and refill tank, bung a cuttle fish in and any odds and ends of veg and some fruit, live for years, don't smell and they can't run away or harm you. Perfect for a 5yo boy I think!

Got dsis her doll, they're creepy, dd went loopy when she saw it because if Charley likes it it must be cool. Argos 3 for 2 was back on so got dbro the nerf gun and target set, and got one of them free for my cousins birthday this weekend, sorted smile

I've just made a huge pot of leek and potato soup <offers round with crusty rolls>, house smells interesting now though!

Me and dp are off to see the ils for the day tomorrow my Mums having the dcs as its going to be a hard visit, we had planned to go see his Grandad but reality is going to hit dp while we are miles away it doesn't seem real to him, I'm rather anxious about it all, its 2yr anniversary of loosing my Grandma next week so I'm wibbly anyway.

BonkeyMollocks Fri 09-Nov-12 17:22:09

<helps self to soup>

Ds came home in a better mood today. Did say that the shit kicked him though but he told the teacher and shit got told off.

Snails creep me out <shudder>

Tee2072 Fri 09-Nov-12 18:14:03

AAARRRGGHHHHHHH he doesn't need his big cost and a hat and mittens and a scarf!!!!! It's 12 FUCKING DEGREES OUT THERE!!!!!!!

Thanks. I feel better now.

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 09-Nov-12 18:43:33

Anytime Tee! grin

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 09-Nov-12 18:44:31

Glad your Ds had a better day Bonkey. Hope it carries on getting better. smile

BonkeyMollocks Fri 09-Nov-12 18:47:33

So do I dreamy , bloody stressful although being hormonal does NOT help . hmm

Everything alright Tee ? grin

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 09-Nov-12 19:57:42

Don't forget the head tilt! wink

Tee are you having parent related issues?

Hope your ds' teacher sorts things bonkey I'm getting fed up now of dd recounting what the shit bag in her class is doing and telling her teacher every morning and getting the same response, just because dd is not upset doesn't mean its ok!!!

BonkeyMollocks Fri 09-Nov-12 21:52:17

I would speak to someone else State , if they obviously aren't doing anything say you will go higher up if they can't do their job properly or kick the little sod .

Its what I will do if I have too, although <touches wood> today was ok, so lets hope thats it!

Mind you, may need a drink before hand, not very confrontational me, but I have the 'I will do anything for my child' drive thing including kicking the little bugger grin that all mums must get, Iv'e never really had to step up to it before. grin

Tee2072 Fri 09-Nov-12 22:33:28

OMG. 10 days with my mother is about 5 days too many.

And she doesn't leave until Wednesday.

But we did enjoy Calendar Girls at the theatre tonight.

I will try to be less self centred and catch up with everyone tomorrow!

I had the real urge to give this boy a kick or trip him, I blamed the pregnancy everyoneannoystheshitoutofme phase I'm in. grin I've spoke to the main teacher and two nursery nurses but there are 3 helpers too, ill make them all aware.

Thing is I do know how hard 3/4yos are my dd is a firecracker and when in one of her moods nothing less than a straight jacket and cage will prevent her from giving her target a swipe, but its always been instigated, whereas this boy seems to just simply dislike her and her friend. Maybe its because they're so pretty and clever --and he is not--

<Hands round midget gems and pringles>

Shaky Fri 09-Nov-12 22:35:56

Anyone else think MN is bonkers tonight?

Someone escaped from the drunk thread and is swearing at everyone, including MNHQ shock

Usual is having a nervous breakdown.

BonkeyMollocks Fri 09-Nov-12 22:53:08

Theres a right judgy moo in AIBU yesterday and today. I left, I can't be doing with people like that!

<snaffles pringles>

I have wine again anyone?

Shaky Fri 09-Nov-12 23:00:21

Your tipsy fingers were funny last night Bonkey

I have wine too again blush

<clinks glasses>

I have been PMSL on here tonight grin

Shaky Fri 09-Nov-12 23:06:25

Bonkey have you just been accused of having a stick up your arse!?! shock

BonkeyMollocks Fri 09-Nov-12 23:07:46

I have been accused of worse at times Shaly grin

BonkeyMollocks Fri 09-Nov-12 23:08:00

Ahem....Shaky !

I saw the thread in chat having a bitch at olivia, I walked away, I've no time for it.

The next thread I clicked was about a women who died shagging a dog.

Then I gave up and loitered in my threads I'm on as its safe there!

This thread is not accepting new messages.