The Puddle!

(1000 Posts)
DreamySleepyBonfireNighty Mon 05-Nov-12 20:57:00

Happy Bonfire Night!

ShakiestDude Thu 29-Nov-12 23:50:12

Cheers Empress Can you just get the little tiny bits under the coffee table with the dust buster? Thank you x

Somehow I have managed to put it all away without mixing all the colours and making it all go brown. Amazing how that can happen when a 3 yr old is in bed grin

ShakiestDude Thu 29-Nov-12 23:51:16

Mario should be just about ready, I'll go and check on him

ShakiestDude Fri 30-Nov-12 00:02:54

Mario is out of the oven and cooling down nicely (and hiding his MAHOOSIVE cock)

EmpressOfTheNorthPole Fri 30-Nov-12 00:04:31

No problem. DD's main talent at that age was conjuring up glitter more or less everywhere grin
How's Mario? And do you know if there's any cake left?

snowtunesgirl Fri 30-Nov-12 00:15:34

shock Rudie moulds!

EmpressOfTheNorthPole Fri 30-Nov-12 00:16:32

Norty Bonkey!

ShakiestDude Fri 30-Nov-12 00:19:32

Mario is just fine thank you. He's cooled off nicely, I'm just giving him a little talk about his next journey to a little boy who will love him just as much as I do grin and how I will never forget that, the fact that he even existed made me love the puddle even more and he will make a little boy happy on his birthday.
I just need to persuade mario to get the envelope now, this may take some time grin

ShakiestDude Fri 30-Nov-12 00:21:22

<bribes mario with haribos>

EmpressOfTheNorthPole Fri 30-Nov-12 00:21:43

That's lovely, Shaky grin and he's a very lucky little boy!

ShakiestDude Fri 30-Nov-12 00:25:29

Bonkey you may live to regret this.

It turns out that Mario is a stubborn little shit.

I am sending him to your house so your lovely ds can show him how to behave properly. (And having a huge cock does not mean he is allowed to behave like one! :-)"

ShakiestDude Fri 30-Nov-12 00:28:10

Thank you Empress

<brings out the rest of the birthday cake>

ShakiestDude Fri 30-Nov-12 00:30:15

Thank you for doing the hoovering smile

ShakiestDude Fri 30-Nov-12 01:51:07

Mario is dancing with Barney, I think they luffs each other awww

Or rather mario is refusing to get in the envelope. Mario is very norty, he will fit in well.

Morning all. LittleTee has been less than stellar this morning. Thank goodness for school and CM!

MrTee is getting an award today at his Uni for some kind of Staff Development thing so I get to go be a faculty wife for the very first time. grin I've been his wife for 8 years, but he's only been faculty for 2 years. The Vice Chancellor will be there and everything.

Shaky are you sure they are dancing? I've the pictures... grin

I bloody love you lot and the norty fimo characters! I've literally been loling everytime I log on fb!

Love the new name empress smile

I hope bonkeyboy can put mario in his place grin

Just had a quiet wander in town, £land is bad for me, I nipped in as they do the smaller bottles of shampoo etc for my hospital bag and came out £25 lighter, stocking bits for the dc, christmas dvds, wrap etc really chuffed I got littlest light on the christmas tree, nearly paid £7 on amazon for that!

Brrr is it freezing though, the cars still saying -1!

<Stokes fire and adds to the throw mountain some duck down quilts>

snowtunesgirl Fri 30-Nov-12 12:37:18

I am completely bewildered by Little Snow this morning. She is all shouty and moany. I think we are are heading for toddlerdom!

I'm shock , I'm soooo close to 1000!

My business cards arrived this morning, I feel all professional grin

shaky What have you been doing with Mario? shock

snowy good luck! I was lucky - I had a angel until he hit four! then I got toddlerdom and the fucking fours in one lot hmm

BrianCoxIsAChristmasPud Fri 30-Nov-12 14:06:49

Afternoon all!

State - Christmas babies are lots of fun, it's just rubbish that your hormones do their 'thing' at an inappropriate time grin

DD loves being a Christmas baby, we have heard so many in a similar postion bemoan how awful it is to have dual xmas/birthdays but DD feels extra special. I always said that she should have separate presents and always make sure she has a party/day out on her actual birthday.

There were a couple of years when I split it up (think she was 3,4,5 yo) because it just got too much for her to handle a birthday plus celebrations followed by xmas eve, day and boxing day - normally by 2pm on xmas day she'd be so 'over' it all and a little tired and emotional grin

Nowadays she just sucks it up and has a ball grin

BrianCoxIsAChristmasPud Fri 30-Nov-12 14:07:33

*split it up by having her 'celebration' (party or day out) a week before

EmpressOfTheNorthPole Fri 30-Nov-12 15:10:40

Hello, sorry about disappearing last night, Shaky; I fell asleep.

If anyone's around, look at my post at the end of this thread and come and back me up.

Done empress

bonkey your so close to 1000, amazing!

Really good to hear a positive side to a christmas birthday brian so many people seem to enjoy sharing negative comments with us!

Well my router arrived today, ill be back on proper internet next week, may need to order a laptop charger now, and they I can harass you all by posting photos grin

Love photos! Lots and lots!!!!

I have had my phone since Aug last year! I have only just sussed out how to sync it with the laptop so i can have my music/pics etc on here too . blush

It means I no longer have to upload to FB via my phone, save, delete, upload to page......

[idiot emotion]

EmpressOfTheNorthPole Fri 30-Nov-12 17:46:04

Great grin

Looking forward to your photos, State.

I don't know whether the posts on the other thread will get us anywhere but at least Luke and NewKate are having a nice welcome.

You may regret saying you like photos have you not seen my facebook? I have a camera obsession blush but at least if I share my cakes we have a legitimate reason to live here, well that and the fact we like eating cake smile

Well my snuffles turned into a rotten cold and very annoying cough, I asked the dc to tidy up for bed, sat down and woke up 25minutes later! They are good at bedtime though, both sound asleep already.

Is it sad that I'm so excited about the internet and getting sky+ back?

<Offers round galaxy bubbly> I got it thinking it would be nice, not overly impressed, it seems dry... The cadburys one is amazing, even though I have to eat the bar in one go as I can't snap a piece off and leave a neat line grin

I love Cadburys bubbly!
It was better when it was in normal bars though!

This thread is not accepting new messages.