The Puddle!

(1000 Posts)
DreamySleepyBonfireNighty Mon 05-Nov-12 20:57:00

Happy Bonfire Night!

Shaky Sat 24-Nov-12 01:30:18

shock state you were a NM shock shock shock

EmpressOfTheMadBoxOfFrogs Sat 24-Nov-12 01:30:26

Well, I've posted some advice. I thought about including the bit about her son's name being unpopular for obvious reasons but that just felt too personal.

EmpressOfTheMadBoxOfFrogs Sat 24-Nov-12 01:51:29

Nope, she was offended so it's a very good thing I didn't post any comments about the name.

<puts coffee machine on, snuggles down in duvet & snaffles rest of the brownies>

Shaky Sat 24-Nov-12 01:58:34

Christ alive Empress I saw it (was lurking in the corner) you were really sweet.

Let her get on with it, you were only trying to help.

<tucks in Empress and hands more brownies and coffee, snuggles up in the duvet >

Shaky Sat 24-Nov-12 01:59:34

Night, night xxx

EmpressOfTheMadBoxOfFrogs Sat 24-Nov-12 02:03:35

Thanks Shaky. <snuggles back>

Somehow it's really hard to remember that TM could be reading this too! It feels like our private corner of MN. I'm not going to post on the thread again but I'm going to keep lurking, it's too good to miss.

Night xxx

Morning all.

I was indeed a hun shaky in my defence I was young, lonely and all my friends had headed off for uni and my health visitor recomended it. I was there a year, got told off too many times because I stupidly thought advice and opinions were more use than aww hun, u no ur baba best mwah xxxx etc <vom> saw a few threads about how mnet was a bit tougher came for a look and never went back. --apart from for a laugh--

I'm off to decorate my chocolate cupcake, I will of course let you all be official testers smile

giraffesCantFlyLikeReindeer Sat 24-Nov-12 16:48:42

thanks guys. smile Had a horrible dream last night to do with children having cancer. Supposed to be going to a charity ceilidh tonight, have paid for the ticket. Can't decide if going or not! Not in mood and also asthma being playing up. I need to shake myself and get onw ith things. I burst in to tears at uni yesterday because their Christmas tree outside looked exactly like the one at the childrens hospital.

Cake sounds great state

Oooh monkey let us know how you get on with stick!!

TeeHollyandTeeIvy Sat 24-Nov-12 17:02:24

Hi all

Hope you're feeling okay, giraffe

I couldn't even read that thread empress

Do keep us posted bonkey

I'm feeling a bit better today. Hopefully it will stick!

Oh bloody hell I am NOT posting anymore cake pics on facebook, I need a break from making cake and now have another order <sobs> the small bit of extra cash is excellent so I can't turn it down but crikey am I'm fed up of my kitchen!

EmpressOfTheMadBoxOfFrogs Sat 24-Nov-12 18:05:36

It's a car crash, Tee, and the OP's deadly serious (or a bloody good actor). It reminds me of the Swimbabies thread or that woman who kept defending her right to write in txtspk.

<hugs Giraffe>

Will keep you posted but don't get your hopes up! I am 99% sure its a -! plus you will have to wait until Monday

Hope your ok giraffes <passes comfort food>

Glad your feeling a bit better Tee!

I have just ordered some business cards , my home printed ones aren't quite cutting the mustard!

Ooh bonkey speaking of your jewelry, have you thought of doing any local fairs/school fetes etc? Someone my Mum knows did one with hers --which my Mums said Is no where near as nice as that net lady you know state-- and made a nice hundred or so £! And a lot of our local schools advertise for local businesses cakes/jewelry/sewing etc to bulk the stalls out.

Well dd and ds have been awful today, totally showed us up in front of the ils, I could actually cry I am so fed up of the daft behaviour, they are such wonderful children, why do they do it?

I have been offered a few but its getting there! They seem to all be just after school which I can't do because of ds. I tried to get a table for ds's school fair but they were all taken hmm me thinks some slight favouritism on the psa . I will be on it damn quickly next year!

For this year it will just have to be through FB, as of Jan I am going to do everything 'properly' so if I don't make money I'm stuffered!

grin at net lady

They do it because its programmed into them as kids...my ds does it too sometimes. This too will pass! {{hugs}}

Ah yes can't say I'd want to attempt to man a stall with a dc in tow.

They're both in bed, sound asleep, I think things are just too busy and exciting atm, its just so frustrating repeating myself 4 times per instruction!

And dp is firmly back on the twat bench <glares>

Ahh, my dh has apologised and said he will make more effort....then he hoovered grin

He's halfway back from the twatbench!

TeeHollyandTeeIvy Sat 24-Nov-12 19:53:20

After what just happened here, my husband is off the twat bench for a good long while.

::lights a cigarette (even though I don't actually smoke any more)::

grin

grin <giggles like a daft teenage girl>

Well my dp is just an arse when his family are around and I really want to have it out with the dick head but can't. Its nothing major again just lots of petty twat bagged ness.

Whats happened Tee?

<sniffs in lovely smell of smoke>

TeeHollyandTeeIvy Sat 24-Nov-12 20:10:44

hmm Do I have to spell it out, Bonkey?!?!?! Really?!?!?!?!?

grin

Oh shit blush <gets it>

<cold blocked head still present>

grin

Shaky Sat 24-Nov-12 21:21:45

Go Tee! grin

That thread is just crazy Empress it made me start talking in welsh! confused

Have you looked at vista print for your business card Bonkey they do free ones, you just have to pay for postage. I have had loads from them for the midwifery team, just paid about £3 postage for 500 cards! They have special offers all the time.

I'm sitting in the conservatory, listening to the rain grin

I got them from Vista print Shaky smile Not the free ones because every other bugger who makes jewllery has the same but by the time postage was paid it worked out at 2p per card. Stupidly excited blush
And at the end they showed me loads of pens/t-shirts/magnets etc obviously trying ti make me spend more , they looked lush! shock

Might treat myself to a official Bonkey Business pen wink

Shaky the conservatory looks fantastic.

::twirls::

I've changed again.

Shaky Sat 24-Nov-12 21:45:52

I have had a mug that got broken a couple of weeks ago, a pen, a bag and a notebook from them. I love vista print (I have seen the same design from my cards in loads of places)

This thread is not accepting new messages.