The Puddle!

(1000 Posts)
DreamySleepyBonfireNighty Mon 05-Nov-12 20:57:00

Happy Bonfire Night!

I'm terrible for remembering teeth brushing too, often end up shouting, "quick brush your teeth" whilst I'm putting my boots on and gathering bags in the morning. <Bad mum>

Shaky Sat 17-Nov-12 22:10:16

Ooh Tee which one was that?

Shaky Sat 17-Nov-12 22:10:51

Grip has been grabbed, I'm better now!

Tee2072 Sat 17-Nov-12 22:19:39

It may have been in chat, shaky. It was about MN allowing bullying and one poster swore I was bullied off MN.

EmpressOfTheMadBoxOfFrogs Sat 17-Nov-12 22:20:18

<comes in with box of birthday cake and bottle of champagne>
Granny's 90th was wonderful. I saw family members I hadn't seen for ages and it was lovely to see my litttle DNiece and Dnephew with their broad Yorkshire accents grin. I spent ages playing ball with them.

We had a brown leather sofa when we were kids. It lasted through my childhood and we did put it through hell!

BonkeyMollocks Sat 17-Nov-12 22:23:25

Ooh this moved on fast!

<puts on best Welsh accent>

Whats occuring?

Glad you had a lovely day empress did you get the hat in the end?

I am so bored it is unreal. Me and dp are just sat here channel surfing and moaning we are bored.

Shaky Sat 17-Nov-12 23:04:08

Are you speaking now State?

Glad you had a lovely day Empress

We are having a BLACK sofa now sad

EmpressOfTheMadBoxOfFrogs Sat 17-Nov-12 23:09:19

Thank you grin

Yes, thanks to Dreamy and Amazon!

Off to bed. Night x

BonkeyMollocks Sat 17-Nov-12 23:09:25

Just make sure they get the delivery right Shaky .

We got told our sofa would arrive on 14th of so and so , so we get rid of our old sofa the morning of the 14th, guess what! Phone call at 6pm "Sorry MrsMollocks, your delivery has been delayed until further notice..." angry

Bare in mind that we had nothing else because the table and chairs were also in that lorry. It was pillows and a rug for three days hmm .

Ds thought it was great, dh did not! wink

Shaky Sat 17-Nov-12 23:23:25

It's ok Bonkey it's going in the empty conservatory, we will still be able to sit down.

Goodnight Empress

Niight empress xx

He eventually appolagised shaky I'd have preferred some grovelling tbh, I'm still not impressed with him but cba to sulk and cause an atmosphere, he knows he's in the wrong though and has making up to do.

Sofa deliveries don't go well for me either, our brown leather one was left abandoned in the garden by the delivery men, I stood there holding 4wk old ds, had had a csection and it started to rain...

Tee2072 Sun 18-Nov-12 09:00:17

Moaning

Still feeling rough. Plans to return to bed postponed until husband gets back from getting the Sunday papers as LittleTee refused to go with him. Ah well, he'll be back soon.

Afternoon everyone.

Hope you got some more rest tee

I'm having a joyful afternoon, babysitting whilst my Mum and her DH see the new twilight, my ds is being a total swine, but I have chocolate cake and some of my cousins birthday cake so Its not all bad. --<locks ds in puppy crate>--

Just fetched all the ingredients for dds cakes this week had a small heart attack as I'd ran out of everything...

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Sun 18-Nov-12 17:09:08

Glad I could help Empress!

Fucks sake

<Weeps>

I've just burnt a cake for the first time <sobs> I have to make dds birthday cake for school and party today as I've managed to feck myself over time wise and with the funeral and 200+mile traveling I've no time. As long as the sponge is done I can decorate school one tues night when she's in bed, party one wed whilst she's in nursery but I burned one of the sponges <sobs>

showtunesgirl Sun 18-Nov-12 22:44:11

There, there State. It's been one of those weeks hasn't it?

I think DD has given me her latest lurgy. I feel really strange, hot and cold, rather nauseous and having stomach gripes. Great.

BonkeyMollocks Mon 19-Nov-12 09:55:55

Morning Humpers grin

How are we all today?

showtunesgirl Mon 19-Nov-12 11:17:16

It's mine and DH's 13th anniversary of being together.

We're celebrating by being in bed together, sick with norovirus. sad

Oh show you poor things <pops on mask> <gets best comforters and pillows> happy anniversary anyway smile

I've had a hair cut and feel far more human, and since dp was in a pissy mood I sent him home to sort stuff for going to the ils and I'm at my Mums, she childminds a 10mo little boy and he is scrummy and very amusing, I forgot how much fun babys are when they get personalitys!

Tee2072 Mon 19-Nov-12 14:29:02

Bluergh

After a very restful weekend and feeling better, one bad nights sleep has me back to where I was. Of course having a meeting with people I hate didn't help.

Oh no show! I hope you're both better soon.

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Mon 19-Nov-12 20:13:26

I had a rubbish week last week, so I'm really sorry, but I've come here to whinge.

My auntie's funeral was on tuesday. It was a lovely service, and the church was absolutely packed. She was a very well loved lady, and made friends with everyone she met.

I was surprised by how much it affected me. I didn't see her that often, but seeing her two teenage daughters and husband was so upsetting, and it really hit me that she's gone. sad

I've been so down since then, I was starting to worry I had depression, but I've no idea if it's that, or just my auntie, combined with breast and nipple pain that just won't bloody go. I've been crying every day, and on saturday I couldn't face leaving the house. I forced myself to, and nearly had several panic attacks. I cried in Frankie and Bennys, and was basically a wreck.

And now I think I might have mastitis again.

I've contacted Milk Matters, and someone is going to come out and see me and Ds2, to try and sort out our bf problems. The GP, health visitor and NHS Lactation consultant I've seen have been next to useless.

Anyway, whinge over.

Sorry you're ill Show and Tee.

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Mon 19-Nov-12 21:13:10

Yup, breast is bright red. sad Back to the doctors to get abs that give me agonising wind pain!

showtunesgirl Mon 19-Nov-12 21:16:12

Dreamy what kind of pain are you getting and is this recurring then? Is it a latch problem? Have you tried dangling the nipple into DS' mouth to let suction and gravity get to work on the problem?

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Mon 19-Nov-12 21:23:06

I started a thread about it all here. I had mastitis first when he was about a week old, and for some reason I now have it again. No wonder I've been feeling so shitty.

This thread is not accepting new messages.