Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max). We're afraid that you can't post up pictures if you're using the MN Talk App. And if you're using an iPhone or iPad, you won't be able to browse for images on your Apple device.

I now declare this topic.... THE NEW PUDDLE!!!!!!!!!

(1000 Posts)
EmpressOfTheSevenScreams Thu 11-Oct-12 21:02:25

<Fireworks>
<Bunting>
<Celebratory music>

With thanks to SPSFanjo for handing it over.

Everyone's invited to our Puddlewarming party!!!!!!!!!!

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 12-Oct-12 09:12:54

I wanted NightmareSleepyNightyScarySnooze Bonkey, but it's too long. Any other suggestions anyone?

Congratulations Zombies! It's a bit early for wine, but I think you deserve it in this case!

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 12-Oct-12 09:17:30

This is who I use to brighten up my day. grin

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 12-Oct-12 09:18:47

Has that worked? I'll try again anyway, can never have enough photos of him.

MummifiedBonkeyMollocks Fri 12-Oct-12 09:29:26

I am appreciating this picture topic muchly! grin

Right dreamy , hows bout.... NightmareSleepyScarySnoozy ??

MummifiedBonkeyMollocks Fri 12-Oct-12 09:40:24

Fuck bollocks shit bollocks FUCK!!!!!!

Dh need s slap! Lazy fucking arse is skiving off work because he says 'hes ill' . He not fucking ill, he is tired because he stayed up until 4am playing Super Fucking Mario!! angry

I was looking forward to a few hours of me time and he has fucked it up! angry angry

He is in major bad bonkey books!!

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 12-Oct-12 09:47:31

Yeah but it's just not the same Bonkey! <wails> My nn is a Father Ted quote so I wanted to keep it as similar as possible. I might have to go for something completely different…

I wish my Dh had skived off. I'm ill (for real, not just tired!) and need looking after. Tell your Dh to stay in bed, so he doesn't disturb your me-time. Or to stay downstairs if you want the bed!

MummifiedBonkeyMollocks Fri 12-Oct-12 09:51:39

Pah! No chance of him getting out of that bed until 12 earliest.

I may have to put on some rather loud annoying music while I sort some bits out wink .

Hope you feel better soon Dreamy !

Will think about namechange!

MaryZed Fri 12-Oct-12 09:52:57

I have dh and ds1 home sick atm.

I might have to go out angry

Well I'm on a coach full of jeremy kyle guests, seriously you could not make up the LOUD conversations I'm having to listen to, the current gem, not wearing seatbelts as in a crash they'll crush and kill you, they're only for when you sleep <bangs head on window repeatedly>

I need to visit here frequently just so my brain doesn't melt!

EmpressOfTheSevenScreams Fri 12-Oct-12 11:28:10

Oh lovely....

Hope the park makes up for the coach!

<looks at assorted beefcakes on walls>
<sticks up

SayCoolNowSayWhip Fri 12-Oct-12 13:07:33

Crikey it's been too long since I've been here. We can do pictures now?? Kerazy stuff!

Ta for the link EMpress thanks

EmpressOfTheSevenScreams Fri 12-Oct-12 13:16:15

You're welcome, great to see you! Have some cake and a brew.

How are you? How are DD & the bump?

SayCoolNowSayWhip Fri 12-Oct-12 13:29:08

We are fine thank you! I now have a nice bump. Am still throwing up but have anti-vom pills which is nice.

When I can work out how to do it I will upload my groovy alien-baby scan pic smile

EmpressOfTheSevenScreams Fri 12-Oct-12 13:37:21

It's very easy, not too different from uploading to FB. When you're doing a message you'll see a box underneath saying Image. Click on Browse, then find the pic in your computer. It will initially look like the pic's not in the message but it comes up after a couple of minutes.

Anti-vom pills must be very nice!

MummifiedBonkeyMollocks Fri 12-Oct-12 13:58:22

Can only do it on a pc or laptop though!

Major fault on MNHQ's part!

EmpressOfTheSevenScreams Fri 12-Oct-12 14:07:27

It's probably on their long list.

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 12-Oct-12 14:35:44

Hi Whippy! Glad you found us!

For the people who are returning to the puddle, I was OI til I name changed. grin

Welcome back whippy

dinosaur adventure was pretty good, too much time on foot for waddly pregnant lady, luckily we bagged better seats on the coach for the way back away from jeremy kyles guests. Still need some brain bleach if anyone has some!

ZombTEE Fri 12-Oct-12 14:50:53

Dreamy can I hold the baby? I need some snuggles...

DreamySleepyNightySnoozySnooze Fri 12-Oct-12 16:34:24

Of course Tee. Here you go, snuggle away. You ok?

ZombTEE Fri 12-Oct-12 17:13:03

I just haven't been sleeping well and snuggling my 3 year old is lovely but not as lovely as a baby!

::snuggles in::

MummifiedBonkeyMollocks Fri 12-Oct-12 17:26:46

Gah!
After all my organising efforts...its now, yet again, a mess! blush

Busy morning resulted in a slightly stressed Bonkey confused .

On the plus side, since I stsrted selling last Weds I have made....wait for it....£31.88 ! Woooo! Thats £31.88 more than i have made in nearly 5 years!

<stupidly happy!>

MummifiedBonkeyMollocks Fri 12-Oct-12 17:27:12

<passes State some brain bleach>

That's brilliant bonkey well done smile

<drowns brain in bleach>

Well I've had a bit of good news, depends how you look at it really, me and dp have been granted a debt relief order and we have the money to pay the fee to do it asap, so after 5yrs of way too much hanging over us --and not daring park on our own drive incase a bailiff clamped the car-- we will be free.

ZombTEE Fri 12-Oct-12 17:42:23

I think that's good news, state!

Our PPI cheque just cleared and it is amazing to have the overdraft paid off and a bit extra in the bank. Hasn't been that way in years.

This thread is not accepting new messages.