What next after training in indian head massage

(3 Posts)
Dorita75 Tue 15-Nov-16 20:25:44

I've always fancied training in indian head massage and time/money have allowed me to do that now. I'm halfway through the course and love it. Now I know I want to do 'something' with it I'd like to ask for any tips or advice on what I could do next. I've got a marketing background so will use that to do some local market research and the best way to promote myself. I know I could look into hiring a chair/room and working with local hairdressers, go along to events offering freebies in exchange for the marketing opportunity. There are options of working mobile or from my home. I'm just weighing my options up but would really appreciate thoughts and advice from anyone who's done similar or anyone who has ideas! Thank you.

Youcandoit2016 Wed 16-Nov-16 21:03:08

Working mobile might be the way to go? Renting a chair in a hairdressers might have overheads and you might spend time sitting around waiting when you have no clients. How about some leaflets posted around your local area? Also offering treatments to family and friends might get you some recommendations. Word of mouth is usually the best way to get business. The idea of offering freebies at events is a good idea too. Maybe you could study a second treatment to add once you have completed Indian head massage. Good luck! It's great to follow your passion smile

Dorita75 Tue 22-Nov-16 06:22:41

Thank you, yes you're right about keeping overheads and waiting time down! I'm thinking reflexology next ..... X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now