A child and parent book club

(6 Posts)
Rudieshoes Sat 24-Sep-16 20:02:47

Hi everyone,

I am considering starting up a small business running a child and parent book club. I am currently a primary school teacher, but I feel like I need a change to do something creative where I can be my own boss.

I would run a club where parents and toddlers could come to read a book and then play games, sing songs and do arts and crafts based on that book. It would run weekly and each week would have it's own theme.

I am also considering offering something similar at schools as an after school club for KS1 children.

Do you think this is something that people would be interested in and if so how much would you be willing to pay for a club like this?

Thanks!

maisybobbins Mon 14-Nov-16 05:34:55

This sounds lovely, I'd definitely make time to go to a club like this. If it were an hour long I'd expect to pay around £6 and then I'd also buy the book from you if DC liked it. Would be a good way of new parents getting to know the toddler classics.

Elllicam Mon 14-Nov-16 05:40:18

That sounds nice, where are you based?

Rudieshoes Fri 18-Nov-16 19:50:17

Thanks! That's encouraging smile

Rudieshoes Fri 18-Nov-16 19:51:23

I am living in Worcestershire but I am not ready to go just yet. Trying out some market research.

Heirhelp Fri 18-Nov-16 19:53:55

I attend a baby group just like this.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now