Any franchises for under £2k that actually are worth doing?

(4 Posts)
Thecatgotmytongue Fri 26-Aug-16 02:24:47

I'm no longer able to do my old job (self employed typist) due to arthritic fingers and I'm looking for something new. I have a little money set aside and am thinking about a franchise, preferably one online.

Are there any franchises where you actually can earn enough to live off for an investment of up to £2k?

I'll happily sell products, as long as I don't have to cold call/host parties etc.

Has anyone any ideas? It has to be a salary and not just pocket money though.

TIA

lovelyupnorth Fri 26-Aug-16 07:41:17

I doubt it most franchises only ever make the franchisor money. Would be better putting your 2k into work clothes and get a job as anything you start would need a coupe of years before you can take a salary.

pincie44 Mon 12-Sep-16 16:57:52

I'm afraid I agree with lovelyupnorth - I don't know any franchise that is worth putting your time and money in to. There are so many business opps out there that you can start up for yourself so I would put all efforts in to that. x

Jackie0 Mon 12-Sep-16 17:05:12

I'd be interested in a low investment business opportunity like that too, unfortunately I'm not sure they exist.
I wonder if there is a training course you could invest in that would give you marketable skills.
My first thought was the beauty industry but that might be too much for your hands .

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now