Any French speakers out there?

(9 Posts)
HappyHippyBaby Mon 25-Apr-16 19:24:20

Hello everyone,

Bit of a long shot, but I was wondering if there were any French speakers around with 5 minutes of spare time to fill in an online survey (for free I'm afraid, apart from my eternal gratitude smile).

goo.gl/forms/0bajKDvQNQ

I'm starting up an online baby store selling environmentally friendly and ethically sourced goods.

Thanks in advance and good luck for everyone's projects!

TheAussieProject Mon 25-Apr-16 23:49:27

C'est fait.

But I am not sure how much it will help you as I am living in Australia...

MountainDweller Tue 26-Apr-16 00:31:06

Am in France and speak French but don't have kids... Any use?

TheAussieProject Tue 26-Apr-16 01:02:12

Yes if you buy personal hygiene products or toys / clothes for kids even not your own.

Tartyflette Tue 26-Apr-16 01:07:41

I'd happily fill it in but don't live in France so cannot get past the 'quel d├ępartement' question....

Patapouf Tue 26-Apr-16 01:50:31

Done smile

HappyHippyBaby Tue 26-Apr-16 08:46:31

Thank you everyone! I knew I'd find some lovely people on Mumsnet smile

To answer your questions:

Thanks TheAussieProject, your answers are still very useful, even though you probably won't be a future customer (although I've heard that it's sometimes cheaper to get things shipped from the UK than from another part of Australia, perhaps I'm wrong? More air miles though... hmm). But thanks a lot!

MountainDweller, absolutely! There are questions about feminine hygiene and household products too, plus general questions about online shopping. Thank you for your interest!

Tartyflette, not a problem. Just enter your country instead, your answers will still be very useful to me! And thanks!

Patapouf, merci bien ! smile

Tartyflette Tue 26-Apr-16 15:22:04

Ok, done it. smile

HappyHippyBaby Tue 26-Apr-16 17:40:42

Thank you Tartyflette! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now