Cleaning Business-anyone run one

(3 Posts)
sunflowerfi Wed 27-Jan-16 17:39:12

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

SunnyMistry Thu 28-Jan-16 10:33:54

Hi sunflowerfi,

I was also thinking about this business a while back, I don't run my own cleaning company now so I won't be able to help with your questions but thought I'd share a few idea's I had...

Rather than just cleaning, I was thinking could you also look at many of the other household choirs as well. I think it a company/person that would offer to do maybe the laundry, ironing, making the kids pack lunches, etc would be brilliant as you could pay a price and get all these things sorted to spend more time with the family.

Oh and in terms of equipment, we used to have a cleaner in our house and I'd say the one thing she always swore by was to get your own good hoover, she said that most customers don't have a really good one so it saves her heaps of effort and time to use hers instead.

Anyhoo hope it all helps smile

Sunny

DanglyEarOrnaments Sat 30-Jan-16 09:04:14

Hi guys,

I run a smallish but growing domestic cleaning business with staff and also on the panel of a trade association set up to support domestic cleaning start ups like yourselves.

If you would like any more info on this pm me.

As per more immediate advice here is a link to a recent thread on this same topic:

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/business_start_ups/2526289-Does-anyone-work-in-or-run-a-cleaning-domestic-services-business

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now