Marketing /Logo critique - can you tell me what you think

(12 Posts)
MellowAutumn Fri 04-Jul-14 20:21:34

Starting a lettings agency - have had a logo doen , trying for professional, friendly and modern - A friend who is an Estate Agent and has given me lots of advice thinks its too modern and not ras=traditional enough ;) I think he's behind the times -

Watercolourfootballs Fri 04-Jul-14 20:22:56

I like it. Nice colours, easy to reproduce.

Theincidental Fri 04-Jul-14 20:27:53

The logo is fine, but I'm sorry I don't like the company name at all.

An "easy house" doesn't sound very trustworthy and has a hint of the bordello about it.

Can you go to two words so it fits more neatly under the logo?

anotherdayanothersquabble Fri 04-Jul-14 20:30:29

Easylet / Easyjet? It's a bit close...

MellowAutumn Fri 04-Jul-14 20:39:51

lol never though it might have that sort of connotations - very hard to find a name that's not taken or too twee ;)

Gfplux Tue 08-Jul-14 20:12:19

Just google easy lets and lots of company's with similar or same name.
That is not necessarily a bad thing except one of them may exist in your area.

Hoppinggreen Wed 09-Jul-14 21:16:20

Like the logo but not the name, bit cheesy and not very professional.
Sorry

Zizio Mon 14-Jul-14 12:07:25

Like it but would possibly add more blue to tone down the pink so its also professional. Right now just friendly.

MargaretRiver Wed 20-Aug-14 01:17:07

Nice logo
Don't like the name

MrsCakesPrecognition Wed 20-Aug-14 01:39:20

Is there some other word you could use instead if easy?
Simple or Smart.
Or maybe just use the initials in your logo eg. EH Lets

BikeRunSki Wed 20-Aug-14 07:02:54

I'd be careful of bring "Easy". A hand car wash opened nearby a couple of years ago called Easywash. Somehow EasyJet found out and made them change their name, but they did have an orange logo.

lolade2000 Fri 22-Aug-14 22:04:50

Hi - I think the logo is fine but be careful that the colours don't age quickly - it's always good to use colours that make your logo look established. Something that makes your business look like it has been around for a good amount of time and it will also stand the test of time in the future. Dark blues/navy is always elegant, established and yet modern.

I do agree with the other comments in that I'm not sure about the use of the word 'easy' - I guess you're trying to suggest that you will take away the stress of finding somewhere to rent or for someone to lease a property - what about something like 'Effortless Lets' or perhaps come up with a different name and add a subline that tells more of a story about the service you provide in 'letting made easy' - sorry, probably not what you wanted to hear but hope it was helpful.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now