Additional income

(6 Posts)
hardestdecisionever Thu 03-Jul-14 08:58:25

Basically my DH and I are looking to supplement our income by a couple of hundred pounds each month to make life more comfortable. We currently have 2 large bouncy castles sitting in our garage and thought we could start hiring them out for birthday parties etc. Do you think this would be a viable way to supplment income?

We know we would have to get the correct insurance etc but would mums look to book a bouncy castle to have in their garden for parties?

Any feedback or additional ideas welcome!

FunMeFit Thu 03-Jul-14 21:17:19

I don't see why not. Mums are always looking for bouncy castles. If they're good quality and you can get the insurance, try it. Give me a shout if you need help promoting your new 'venture' ;-) Kate x

InteriorsMum Sat 05-Jul-14 14:42:32

My dd wants one for her birthday beginning of Sept, I don't suppose you are anywhere near the hampshire/surrey/west sussex borders??

hardestdecisionever Sun 06-Jul-14 22:43:20

Unfortunately we are in the north Kent area or we would of certainly been in contact!

winkywinkola Fri 11-Jul-14 16:59:28

What insurance would be needed?

Staceydawson Mon 01-Sep-14 10:59:23

Take a look at my thread that i have just posted i have something you might be interested in to supplement your income :-) x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now