Business name - help me choose

(5 Posts)
DisappearingInk Sun 29-Jun-14 09:20:20

Ok, so I have name changed so as not to out myself elsewhere on the site. I am hoping to set up a new business that will initially focus on laser tattoo removals, with the hope and intention to branch out into other quasi-medical type treatments in the future such as Botox and fillers, semi permanent makeup and microdermabrasion etc.

I am unable to choose between the following names:

HappyDermis Skin Clinic and Yorkshire Cosmetic Laser Clinic

They have a very different feel and personally I prefer the first but I wonder if people would prefer a more sober 'official' sounding name. Please help!

I'd prefer the more sober name, the first is too lightweight, better suited to a beauty salon.

foxbasealpha Sun 29-Jun-14 13:00:43

Second def sounds more trustworthy and reputable.

DisappearingInk Sun 29-Jun-14 14:37:26

You're both right. I have cocked up and already registered the first one though. Will have to see if I can change it!

Gfplux Wed 02-Jul-14 08:30:00

The first is better given your description of what you intend to offer now and in the future. All this will involve skin. The second one has Lazer in the title therefore tying the business to Lazer treatments

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now