I need a logo but I have no artistic talent

(10 Posts)
sarasmiles Wed 24-Sep-14 22:00:50

Second fiverr.com!

GemmaTeller Wed 11-Jun-14 15:00:50

I had mine done by some one etsy

laurabee21 Wed 11-Jun-14 14:54:27

Depends how professional a logo you want, and how much of a budget you have! There are some nice ones on Etsy (although a lot of them tend to be a bit too intricate IMHO) or various online DIY sites (usually around £20-40). There are also places that will do a custom logo for you for around £70. Or you could crowdsource (e.g. DesignCrowd) where you set your budget - but I have heard bad reviews about them as the designers get a bit of a raw deal so do the bare minimum on each logo design. Note that custom designs are not unique as they are just combinations of standard logo elements put together by either you or a "designer". If you have a bit more to spend and want a unique logo designed just for you then LogoDepot get good reviews, or SmallBusinessLogos might be ok (and have a handy comparison tool on their website between different logo design sites). Hope this helps!

nipersvest Wed 14-May-14 14:57:14

try canva, it's online and free

FrequentFlyerRandomDent Wed 14-May-14 14:45:13

Vista print I think do some free. I heard mixed feedback from fiverr. Make sure you get a recommended designer on there.

jemmum02 Tue 15-Apr-14 08:33:40

Logo to include/say what?

Appervine Sat 12-Apr-14 07:24:45

Following...

CoachingMama Fri 11-Apr-14 23:07:02

Fiverr.com! I got mine done for $5.

CheesyBadger Thu 10-Apr-14 17:32:29

Great lady on folksy made me a banner logo, 14.99 I think. Amazing! HJ designs I think, search banner on folksy and have a chat with her if you can find her

PrincessScrumpy Thu 10-Apr-14 14:51:36

I was hoping an artist I like would create one for me as I have an idea what I want but now she's saying she doesn't think her designs would work as they are too intricate. I see her point but now I don't know where to turn. How much would I expect to pay? Any advice?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now