Forever Living

(10 Posts)
MummyDen Tue 08-Apr-14 21:42:46

Hello, has anyone got experience of being a distributor for forever living aloe vera products?

iseenodust Wed 09-Apr-14 10:17:25

Not me but a friend does it very succesfully. If you inbox me I think it would be fine to give you her facebook page.

magzelliott48 Tue 27-May-14 09:30:45

Hi, my daughter has started doing this and I am so very sceptical about it. I even thought that Pyramid selling was illegal?!? obviously not.
Would you mind giving me the FB page of your friend also??
Cheers

vee1234 Sat 07-Jun-14 08:55:06

Hi, Pyramid selling is illegal, hence forever living is not pyramid selling. They have been going for over 36 years and hold the investor in people gold and champion award. It isn't easy to get high returns but then nothing is. The opportunity is there if you work hard enough at it, but anyone above you also has to do the same otherwise the company does not pay them a bonus regardless of how many people they have in their team. magzelliott48 there is no reason why your daughter cannot overtake the person who signed her up. It's not for everyone though as it does take some effort.

geriA8 Tue 24-Jun-14 22:15:38

Hi, I am a forever living distributor have been working for 5 months, love the products, they sell easily as the quality is superb. The flexibility of choosing when and how many hours you work really fits in with the family. The earning potential is massive, but you have to be motivated and you have to keep at it..its all about building a sales team and helping them to sell so you get commission on what they sell. There's a comprehensive programme go get you to manager level and beyond which is where the earning potential lies.

MuscatBouschet Tue 24-Jun-14 22:23:30

If you are interested in a more critical review of these schemes then google multi-level marketing and words like research. Would provide links but I'm on my phone. I find the schemes pretty unethical, but I may well have different ethical standards to many others.

MuscatBouschet Tue 24-Jun-14 22:28:02

Two negative posts about these schemes. There are better articles out there if you look:

www.fairgroundmedia.com/the-truth-about-mary-kay

www.vandruff.com/mlm.html

McBear Tue 24-Jun-14 22:32:50

A few friends do this and get more than I earn in a month on part time hours.

It's multi level marketing and perfectly legal. The products are quite expensive but are really good.

It's definitely worth a go. I follow the group as I thought about doing it and the success stories are amazing!!!

nickjayuk Mon 28-Jul-14 00:15:09

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

HarrietSchulenberg Mon 28-Jul-14 00:29:47

I used to do bookings for local events and used to get inundated by Forever Living sellers pushing for stalls. My policy was to vet all applicants so bookings were not necessarily first come first served, but based on quality of goods, whether they were hand made locally, ethically produced, and finally how locally the sellers lived and operated.
The FL sellers were rather too keen to get in, sometimes even offering me free products to ditch their rival's booking in favour of theirs. I can only assume it's a cut throat business so make sure you do some research on other FL sellers in your area (and by that I mean within about 50 miles as you'll all be trying to book in at the same events).
Usborne books had similarly competitve sellers, with one particularly aggressive woman urging me to ditch our local seller as she could "shift more stock" and had been in business longer. She lived 40 miles away.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now