What do you think???Advice needed...

(5 Posts)
cjohnson1uk Fri 21-Mar-14 16:09:31

Hi all,

I have started up my own little business on FB called Evamay Jewels-I basically sell statement necklaces for low cost.

I have had my pieces worn by a few celebs which is great but I am not sure on how to promote this any further via FB or social networking...

Could you please check me out on Facebook and let me know what you think of my stock...

Thank you so much for your help xxx

piemaker Fri 21-Mar-14 23:34:32

I think your necklaces are stunning!

zippyswife Sat 22-Mar-14 12:07:04

Hi,

Your necklaces are gorgeous. I see you have a lot of the TOWIE crew wearing them. If you are pals with them you could ask if they'd tweet something about them or the fact that they are wearing them? I'm sure you'd get a lot of interest. Would they stock them in Minnies (I don't know much about TOWIE but happen to be local to it) or the like?

What about getting people to share/like it on fb and whoever does gets put into a draw to win one? You could do this weekly? SHould increase traffic to your site.

Do you have a website? I would have thought that'd be the way to go too (I believe- you can do this yourself).

(By the way I have no professional knowledge I'm just suggesting!)

Good luck! (I might order one myself... off to have a look now!)

zippyswife Sat 22-Mar-14 12:08:05

Could you sell them through asos?

eddielizzard Sat 22-Mar-14 20:42:26

don't know about social networking. i would go to a retail trade show and get the smallest stand. doesn't matter. just get visible to the retailers.

anthropologie sell this sort of thing. they buy from independent designers. you could try them?

finally, make sure your wholesale prices are high enough to still make a decent profit.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now