New life, new year - want to start a business

(4 Posts)
oopsadaisyme Wed 19-Feb-14 20:01:49

I want to be self sufficient, had a crap last year, and want a total change for this year - I think I'm intelligent enough to start a new business, and make a success of it, just need a boot and some advice -

any ideas?? x

SimLondon Wed 19-Feb-14 20:55:49

Start brainstorming :-) what are your skills, what have you done in the past and what would you like to do?

CommsWhizz Mon 24-Feb-14 15:43:42

Like Sim said, thing about what you'd love to do. What would you really, really enjoy that could earn you some money and put a smile on your face? What are your skills or strengths? What experience do you have that relates to that? Can you combine those things to make a profitable business?

For me, once I'd hit upon an idea, I spotted an opportunity and went for it, and it's evolved from there. I know where I want to take it, and I've planned the steps I need to take to get me there, and now it's just a case of head down, work hard and fingers crossed I'll get there.

Good luck!

smartfuture Mon 14-Apr-14 23:59:07

Running you're own Business brings so much pleasure. I'd be happy to share a business idea with you that that I'm involved with. Minimal start up cost, flexible around family and other commitments and that doesn't take too much time. Just let me know if you'd like some more info smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now