Boosting Facebook likes? Like for a like swap

(7 Posts)
TheNightIsDark Mon 17-Feb-14 17:46:18

Not sure if this is allowed or if it's in the right place but does anyone want to post a link to their business page for others to 'like' then 'like' others in return?

Saw something similar on nethuns when mn crashed the other night grin

osaraf Wed 19-Feb-14 19:55:06

have you seen hike those likes marketplace on facebook? it's a great way to get seen and get likes. it's good fun as well and a really useful place to ask questions and source things for your business. x

TheNightIsDark Wed 19-Feb-14 23:35:39

Went on their earlier. Thank you. Have gone from 17 likes to 47 grin

TheNightIsDark Wed 19-Feb-14 23:35:52

There. Not their blush

osaraf Fri 21-Feb-14 16:15:42

great! it's a good way to be seen and sellers are also buyers. xx

A facebook ad campaign can boost your likes more usefully than a post on here - if you're asking on here you might get the likes but they're pointless unless we're your target audience (which we might well be, of course - but all that people on Mumsnet have in common is possession of a vagina, which doesn't really narrow it down all that much!).

At least with a Facebook ad you can target people in your desired town, age group, gender, interests etc. etc. I grew mine to a few thousand fairly quickly that way and they're properly engaged too - they carry on liking my posts and commenting etc.

teacherlikesapples Sun 30-Mar-14 19:26:07

Think carefully before buying facebook ads or even trying to gather likes from people who are not genuinely interested in your business- it can actually prevent your page updates from reaching your target market https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVfHeWTKjag

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now