Boosting Facebook likes? Like for a like swap

(7 Posts)
TheNightIsDark Mon 17-Feb-14 17:46:18

Not sure if this is allowed or if it's in the right place but does anyone want to post a link to their business page for others to 'like' then 'like' others in return?

Saw something similar on nethuns when mn crashed the other night grin

osaraf Wed 19-Feb-14 19:55:06

have you seen hike those likes marketplace on facebook? it's a great way to get seen and get likes. it's good fun as well and a really useful place to ask questions and source things for your business. x

TheNightIsDark Wed 19-Feb-14 23:35:39

Went on their earlier. Thank you. Have gone from 17 likes to 47 grin

TheNightIsDark Wed 19-Feb-14 23:35:52

There. Not their blush

osaraf Fri 21-Feb-14 16:15:42

great! it's a good way to be seen and sellers are also buyers. xx

A facebook ad campaign can boost your likes more usefully than a post on here - if you're asking on here you might get the likes but they're pointless unless we're your target audience (which we might well be, of course - but all that people on Mumsnet have in common is possession of a vagina, which doesn't really narrow it down all that much!).

At least with a Facebook ad you can target people in your desired town, age group, gender, interests etc. etc. I grew mine to a few thousand fairly quickly that way and they're properly engaged too - they carry on liking my posts and commenting etc.

teacherlikesapples Sun 30-Mar-14 19:26:07

Think carefully before buying facebook ads or even trying to gather likes from people who are not genuinely interested in your business- it can actually prevent your page updates from reaching your target market

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now