packaging solutions for posting.

(3 Posts)
funkybuddha Mon 03-Feb-14 13:19:25

Hi everyone, I have a website selling high end toys and I am aware that sometimes they probably look a bit disappointing when they arrive on the door step (I tend to reuse boxes to save money!). It also takes me quite a lot of time cutting and retaping boxes so they are the right size.
Can anyone advise me of a good company who will do small quantities of boxes or any other genius ideas about quick, cheap and easy packaging?

moggle Thu 06-Feb-14 14:32:08

I usually use eBay for cardboard boxes, prices are usually good and they will sell lots of 10, 20 as well as 100 or 1000. I am not that loyal and just pick a company with good feedback! Searching for 'PiP' boxes should bring up ones which fit the maximum dimensions for the various Royal Mail parcel sizes, if that is an issue for you.

PlinkyPlonker Sat 22-Feb-14 15:04:52

I agree, eBay for boxes and then if you like the sellers quality/prices, have a look at the sellers details and if they are a fully fledged business, contact them direct to see if they can do you a better price for a repeat order bought directly from them / from their own website etc.

Or if large size boxes, you might find it cheaper to google cardboard manufacturer local to you. Offer to collect and save on carriage charges

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now