Public Speaking Coach - Weddings

(3 Posts)
twentyten Fri 01-Nov-13 18:20:35

A good idea- could you partner with any other wedding services/ venues?
A simple website- include a video clip of you doing it well!! Good luck!

Curioustiger Thu 31-Oct-13 08:41:28

I think this is an existing service in London as I am sure I overheard a coach prepping a best man in a cafe about a year ago. That's not to say there's no room for you too though. How would you find your customers? It feels like a business where your main overhead would be a website...? So low risk for you in terms of start up capital.

jewels2012 Mon 28-Oct-13 16:25:14

I originally trained as an Actress at Drama School and after having my daughter , i have constantly thought about what i could do next .

I've thought about becoming a public speaking coach for some time now but want to find a niche and thought of Weddings.

In short. i would help the (bride/groom/father of bride etc) prepare and rehearse their speech ... A speech developed by both the client and myself . Also, help build their confidence too and try different exercises for them to overcome this.
I wouldnt just offer bog standard speeches but would also make them quirky and fun too , as well as toughing and meaning full .
I would offer them 3/4 week package ... I would of course make this affordable as there wouldnt be any overheads to worry about as i would conduct the rehearsals from either their home or mine .. so i guess petrol really .

Do you think that this is a service worth offering ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now