Mary Kay.... Thoughts?

(8 Posts)
Holistictherapies Thu 14-Nov-13 13:18:30

Hi I'm a NYR Organic Independent Consultant (Neal's Yard Remedies) and in my very honest opinion it is the best company to work for.
You get 25% commission and the training is all free!
You even get your own website!

Now is the best time to be a consultant !
If anyone wants any info or free samples PM me!

PS I am not familiar with Mary Kay but what I will say is that lots of people are becoming very aware of is nasty chemicals in their products..
Neals Yard Remedies are organic, free of parabens and other nasty chemicals, not tested on animals, part of the soil association and the products smell divine (not to mention the beautiful blue bottles!)

Hth smile

janski31 Mon 21-Oct-13 20:08:03

Yeh direct selling so the usual parties etc don't know if I can be arsed actually ;-) reading that pink cloud website it doesn't sound all that tbh!x

TeamEdward Mon 21-Oct-13 19:52:50

Just googled. So it's Avon/Virgin Vie stuff?

TeamEdward Mon 21-Oct-13 19:51:18

I've never heard of it.

valiumredhead Mon 21-Oct-13 19:49:10

I used to love Mary Kay products,I have a lovely foot cream upstairs in the bathroom.smile

janski31 Mon 21-Oct-13 19:49:01

Thanks 2madboys will take a look x

2madboys Mon 21-Oct-13 19:47:03

No experience but have read some interesting stuff about it on the web - a website called Pink Truth. No idea how biased this is though.

janski31 Mon 21-Oct-13 19:41:30

Just that really thinking of selling it just wanted to know what people thought any experiences of selling it? Thanks in advance x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now