Anybody sell Wikaniko?

(6 Posts)
Talou1 Thu 12-Sep-13 17:53:49

Hi, can you make decent money or does it just provide pocket money? Many thanks

JacqueslePeacock Fri 13-Sep-13 12:56:27

What is wikaniko?

jojo68 Fri 13-Sep-13 14:11:04

Hi,
I am a Wikaniko distributor. I havent been doing it for very long but I am delighted with the support and non-competitive nature of everyone who works there.
I have been generating business by catalogues drops in my local area, friends and family, and I am now in the process of booking up stalls for xmas. I have just received a booking for a primary school today.
I must admit, it has been more sucessful already than I expected.
I can't praise the company enough and if you join now then there is no start up fee. The £79 has been deferred for 6 months so you get to try before you buy. The only fee I have encountered is £3.50 a month for a website. This has your online shop in, office and I link it to my facebook business page showing all the wonderful products.
I hope this information helps with your decision. If I haven't covered everything then give me a shout.
Good luck!
Jo

jojo68 Fri 13-Sep-13 14:16:23

Sorry, forgot to answer to the above post. Wikaniko sells eco-friendly, natural products which haven't been tested on animals. We have over 1000 products such as; household cleaning , health and beauty and pets.
Wikaniko is a small, family run business which is ethical and a co-operative company. So as distributors, we get a share of the profits.
Hope this answers your question.

JacqueslePeacock Fri 13-Sep-13 14:34:14

Oh, it sounds great. Thanks for answering my ignorance.

Talou1 Fri 13-Sep-13 18:53:41

Many thanks Jojo. That's a big help x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now