Neither Mumsnet nor Barclays has checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Please do not use this topic to post promotional messages about your business venture; if you do, your post may be deleted as spam.

Anybody sell Wikaniko?

(6 Posts)
Talou1 Thu 12-Sep-13 17:53:49

Hi, can you make decent money or does it just provide pocket money? Many thanks

JacqueslePeacock Fri 13-Sep-13 12:56:27

What is wikaniko?

jojo68 Fri 13-Sep-13 14:11:04

Hi,
I am a Wikaniko distributor. I havent been doing it for very long but I am delighted with the support and non-competitive nature of everyone who works there.
I have been generating business by catalogues drops in my local area, friends and family, and I am now in the process of booking up stalls for xmas. I have just received a booking for a primary school today.
I must admit, it has been more sucessful already than I expected.
I can't praise the company enough and if you join now then there is no start up fee. The £79 has been deferred for 6 months so you get to try before you buy. The only fee I have encountered is £3.50 a month for a website. This has your online shop in, office and I link it to my facebook business page showing all the wonderful products.
I hope this information helps with your decision. If I haven't covered everything then give me a shout.
Good luck!
Jo

jojo68 Fri 13-Sep-13 14:16:23

Sorry, forgot to answer to the above post. Wikaniko sells eco-friendly, natural products which haven't been tested on animals. We have over 1000 products such as; household cleaning , health and beauty and pets.
Wikaniko is a small, family run business which is ethical and a co-operative company. So as distributors, we get a share of the profits.
Hope this answers your question.

JacqueslePeacock Fri 13-Sep-13 14:34:14

Oh, it sounds great. Thanks for answering my ignorance.

Talou1 Fri 13-Sep-13 18:53:41

Many thanks Jojo. That's a big help x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now