Holidays!

(3 Posts)
loveacuppacha Mon 29-Jul-13 10:11:46

Hi All,

Just had a few questions on holiday booking that I thought you may be able to help me with:

What are the triggers that get you booking a holiday/turning to the internet to start researching holidays? E.g. school holidays, the weather etc.

What sort of things do you type into google when researching a holiday?

What are your key holiday issues? (Apart from school holiday prices - I can't do very much about those sadly)

Many thanks!

OldBeanbagz Mon 29-Jul-13 11:17:14

I tend to book a holiday as soon as i get back from one!

That way i always have something to look forward to, whether it's a short break or a full two week trip.

DH and i have a shortlist of coutries we'd like to visit so we're working our way through it. I generally start a google search with the country name and adventure/family holidays.

We also have a secondary list of coutries we'd consider if the holiday was right (such as an adventure holiday trip).

Cost/school holiday dates are our main holiday issues. We don't book all inclusive/package holidays so school holiday prices don't affect us at all.

The weather comes into it slighly in that i don't want to take the kids somewhere it's going to pour down for the whole week.

loveacuppacha Tue 30-Jul-13 15:57:25

Brilliant - thanks for that, really useful!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now