Help me think of a Business Name

(7 Posts)
Smilehappy Fri 19-Jul-13 10:32:00

Ah I see, that's great! I'm sure he does a fantastic job smile xx

Catmint Fri 19-Jul-13 09:18:13

He is retired in his 70's, Smile. smileHe volunteers for a small charity that tries to help people back to work. ( because all the job centres have closed) .

Smilehappy Thu 18-Jul-13 23:31:08

Haha thank you Cat!

Is he? Hasn't he ever thought about doing it for profit? The market is definitely there with the unemployment figures sitting at an all time high!
Yes we can make people sound amazing even with telling the truth winkgringrin

It's definitely a good idea and I hope to be up and running within the next couple of months... smile

Fingers crossed!

Catmint Thu 18-Jul-13 21:27:39

Sorry, posted too soon.

My Dad is a volunteer who helps people improve their C Vs. when I describe him to people as a CV doctor, people always know what I mean.

He made me sound AMAZING! Nothing exaggerated or untrue, but brilliantly worded.

Catmint Thu 18-Jul-13 21:24:38

The C V Doctor.

debsdoodaa Thu 18-Jul-13 21:10:47

Fast Track Your Career. Consult Vitae. Evaluate Your Curriculum. Showcase Your Talent. CV Evaluation & Consultancy. Selling your CV. Get That Job! Consult With Me. Launch Your Career. Bespoke Your CV. One To One Consultation. Get Your CV Working. Make Your CV Work For You. CV Innovation.
Smiler - If any are any good to you, evaluate mine FOC !!??

Smilehappy Thu 18-Jul-13 15:41:55

Hi there I am starting up my own CV writing consultancy and would love for you mumsnetters to get involved and help me think up a great business name! My business is in the early stages and the one thing I am stuck on is name and a possible tag line?

Any ideas please pop them below! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now