How much does it cost to get a logo designed?

(7 Posts)

£300 quite fair. We paid about the same for our logo although the same company did our website etc so think we got a bit off.

Merguez Thu 11-Jul-13 11:11:32

Thanks for the advice everyone. My business is communications, so I want something bespoke rather than off the shelf. But I also need to keep costs relatively low. A local designer has quoted me about £300 for a day's work doing this, I just wanted to get an idea if that was a reasonable ball park.

TheFallenNinja Thu 11-Jul-13 09:16:13

Try peopleperhour hour. Check out the hourlies.

makeusawebsite Wed 10-Jul-13 10:48:19

Most of the logos here cost around the £100 - £200 mark;

http://www.makeusawebsite.com/services/professional-logo-design/

I'm 100% certain you will find cheaper... but then of course you have to factor in experience and quality. If you want someone to spend hours thinking about your branding, and your target market, you have to pay for that time. If you want someone to just jump into creating a logo it is without a doubt cheaper.

Hope that helps.

DolomitesDonkey Wed 10-Jul-13 08:19:30

Free to millions.

Nike logo cost $30.
First Google logo was free (they did it themselves).

Good starting points:-

1. www.logomoose.com/
2. graphicriver.net/?sso
3. www.creativebloq.com/graphic-design/pro-guide-logo-design-21221

AnythingNotEverything Tue 09-Jul-13 20:25:16

You can buy them off the shelf online for about £30. Not unique, but a good start.

I don't have a website to recommend, but know someone who did this recently.

Merguez Tue 09-Jul-13 20:19:39

That's it really. Recently started my own consultancy business, about to get my first payment and want to reinvest some of it to make myself look more professional with a logo and some branding.

Anyone got any good advice? Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now