Neither Mumsnet nor Barclays has checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Please do not use this topic to post promotional messages about your business venture; if you do, your post may be deleted as spam.

Partner for my business

(4 Posts)
Putthatbookdown Thu 01-Aug-13 14:04:51

Thanks for your replies Good advice there Yes do it myself and then take on someone and pay them

DolomitesDonkey Sun 30-Jun-13 09:20:11

What he/she said.

Getting a partner is like having a child with a stranger and agreeing up front to give them 50% custody.

Let's drill down a little. Why do you think you're lacking in business/IT Skills? Is it actually a confidence thing? Why can't you learn?

What you've actually said up there is "I've got an idea but nothing else" - so actually, why would anyone want to partner YOU when they need to build the business and run it?

zumo Sat 29-Jun-13 20:38:19

Don't
They often have another agenda and one ends up with all the work.
Pay for what you cant do

Putthatbookdown Sat 29-Jun-13 12:51:18

I have a great idea but have realised that I will need a partner to help out Someone with business skills especially It is an internet based one and my research indicates it will do well

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now