Neither Mumsnet nor Barclays has checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Please do not use this topic to post promotional messages about your business venture; if you do, your post may be deleted as spam.

Videos of children and/or relatives

(7 Posts)
BoredEasily Thu 20-Jun-13 09:47:52

Not recording the event but presenting it as a memento for such a special birthday/event. Or a gift for a grandparent about their (older ?) grandchildren.

BoredEasily Thu 20-Jun-13 09:46:30

Sorry just reread your post - I see you're trying to do something different to that. Yes I think it's a good idea, I can imagine people doing it for say someone's 40th / wedding anniversary / wedding as a gift whereby all their friends are interviewed.

BoredEasily Thu 20-Jun-13 09:44:53

Never heard of it but it's a good idea. Maybe you could also do video editing whereby people send you loads of little video files that they've accumulated over the years and you put them all together.

Thanks, mrsdinklage!

mrsdinklage Sun 16-Jun-13 12:36:39

schroe - thats a cool idea - so I'm bumping for you smile

No answers? I wonder if that's a good or bad thing smile

Do you know any one making videos of children or families? I've seen some services that will use your footage (stuff you've recorded on the phone, pictures, etc), edit and make a film.

But have you ever heard of anyone who will record the video, interview people, and then make a documentary? (I'm not talking about wedding videos or recording a specific event).

Thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now