Ideas for selling at a market???

(4 Posts)
syl1985 Sat 08-Jun-13 15:19:47

I've heard of people who are making money with the utility warehouse. I saw a man last time doing this when I was in Wimborne market.

He had some leaflets and was just talking to everyone. I don't know how much he earns from it. I had a chat with him. It was his only job he said. Can't be that bad if he can live from it.

I've got his card and this is his website:
1bill.biz

k2togm1 Wed 05-Jun-13 08:02:13

Check out pinterests craft page. If I had time I would be making very thing from there to sell at markets! (Not sure that's right thoughsmile)

SavoyCabbage Mon 03-Jun-13 22:15:09

Fudge
Badges made of an A-Z
Hair accessories in school colours/fabrics
Bookends truebluemeandyou.com/2012/03/diy-dinosaur-bookends-by-mommy-in-the-mountains/

Where I live (Melbourne) craft markets abound and there is a website about them with information so you could have a look on there and see if there are any good ideas.

It's called Craft Markets Victoria.

Movingforward123 Mon 03-Jun-13 22:08:40

I'm hoping to start selling at a market, just wondering if anyone has ideas about something that is small enough to transport in a car (and not need lots of storage
Space). That will also make a decent profit?

So far my main idea is costume jewellery, I have bought some at a market once, it seems to be decent quality and quite cheap.

Any other ideas?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now