Ideas for selling at a market???

(4 Posts)
Movingforward123 Mon 03-Jun-13 22:08:40

I'm hoping to start selling at a market, just wondering if anyone has ideas about something that is small enough to transport in a car (and not need lots of storage
Space). That will also make a decent profit?

So far my main idea is costume jewellery, I have bought some at a market once, it seems to be decent quality and quite cheap.

Any other ideas?

SavoyCabbage Mon 03-Jun-13 22:15:09

Fudge
Badges made of an A-Z
Hair accessories in school colours/fabrics
Bookends truebluemeandyou.com/2012/03/diy-dinosaur-bookends-by-mommy-in-the-mountains/

Where I live (Melbourne) craft markets abound and there is a website about them with information so you could have a look on there and see if there are any good ideas.

It's called Craft Markets Victoria.

k2togm1 Wed 05-Jun-13 08:02:13

Check out pinterests craft page. If I had time I would be making very thing from there to sell at markets! (Not sure that's right thoughsmile)

syl1985 Sat 08-Jun-13 15:19:47

I've heard of people who are making money with the utility warehouse. I saw a man last time doing this when I was in Wimborne market.

He had some leaflets and was just talking to everyone. I don't know how much he earns from it. I had a chat with him. It was his only job he said. Can't be that bad if he can live from it.

I've got his card and this is his website:
1bill.biz

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now