Free Advertising in Ealing for a start up business

(4 Posts)
wwwtheratcatcherscouk Tue 23-Apr-13 18:15:05

Hello all, I wondered if you could help me with a few ideas. I am a single mum and have just started my own pest control company (yes, wierd for a female I know), and am trying every avenue I can to build my brand awareness. Currently I am optimising my website, which seems to be taking a long time, and listing the site on as many directories around London as possible. We are based in Ealing Broadway and so I'd like to concentrate on helping clean up Ealing, and so have been putting out business cards in tescos and morrisons etc, but I wonder if anyone knows of any free notice boards around our area that would allow me to pin up an advert? I'm also offering a 10% discount for all ealing customers for any rodent (rat, mice and squirrel) pest control treatments, to help grab peoples interest.

Any ideas would be great. Thank you in advance.

Sharon
The Rat Catchers Pest Control Services
www.theratcatchers.co.uk

DialsMavis Tue 23-Apr-13 18:17:00

Starbucks by Ealing Green have a notice board. Can you contact some of the large businesses such as Ealing Studios?

newbiefrugalgal Sun 28-Apr-13 08:31:01

Ealing online forum
And
Chiswickw4.com
Both have active and wide audiences.

TheFallenNinja Fri 10-May-13 16:22:28

Without wanting to sound critical but your website needs much more work.

On first look the things that draw me are a phone number and the big 100% guaranteed image, so on first glance (this is all most websites get) its not really clear what you do.

SEO looks fine apart from the meta description which is a little short.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now