Have an idea for product, how do I get it made??

(6 Posts)
Biscuit15 Thu 16-May-13 16:42:09

Check out this company www.china2west.com it could be what you're looking.

Depending on what it is it may be copyrighted. I'd check that before you copy anything.

Also remember that if you ship from US /AUS etc you could be a wholesale customer. You can recover the cost of shipping in your pricing. So long as it's competitive and there is a market over here for the thing you are selling, that is a major plus point for customers not to have to pay for shipping.

DolomitesDonkey Mon 22-Apr-13 16:24:18

Find out who makes the originals - probably Asia. Find out import taxes, timelines and obligations. Import. Sell. Buy island! wink

LoganMummy Mon 22-Apr-13 15:37:28

You need to get in touch with your local Business Gateway (or equivalent - I'm in Scotland). They will signpost you with where to go.

Moominsarehippos Mon 22-Apr-13 15:32:27

ummm what is it? Where are the ones in the US/Aus made?

fraggle73 Mon 22-Apr-13 12:03:15

I have an idea and cant find anywhere in the UK that sells this item. I am stuck now how to proceed? Do I find someone in the UK to produce this item for me or deal with Alibaba and get someone in China to make it. You can get this item from States and Australia but I woudnt buy from them as too expensive and also they wont ship to the UK. I am now stuck on what to do??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now