Neither Mumsnet nor Barclays has checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Please do not use this topic to post promotional messages about your business venture; if you do, your post may be deleted as spam.

Some Advice please - first time in this section of mumsnet

(4 Posts)
MUM2BLESS Sat 16-Mar-13 12:21:49

My husband is an experience chef with over 25 yrs experience in the field. He is a qualified chef .

What is the procedure if you want to start teaching privately rather than teaching at college etc.

I know that people sometimes advertise privately (subject tutors)

I am self employed (childminder). I can imagine that its different if you do it privately. Anyone teaching privately?

Thank you for your help, inadvance.

NeoMaxiZoomDweebie Sat 16-Mar-13 18:34:59

I don't think there is a procedure...he'd need insurance and if it were kids, then he'd need a CRB...

MUM2BLESS Sat 16-Mar-13 21:58:22

Thank you for your response NeoMaxiZoomDweebie

Summer115 Tue 09-Apr-13 02:12:04

There is no procedures, but you should make customers feel safety.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now