Neither Mumsnet nor Barclays has checked the knowledge, experience or professional qualifications of anyone posting on Mumsnet Talk and cannot be held responsible for any advice given on the site. Please do not use this topic to post promotional messages about your business venture; if you do, your post may be deleted as spam.

Prospective Belfast International Airport Soft Play Area

(3 Posts)
Stranworst Wed 06-Mar-13 14:49:24

Hi all,

I am currently thinking about starting up a soft play area (kinda like Funky Monkeys etc) in Belfast International Airport.

I think there are similar ones in England, Manchester Airport and a few others have them.

I was just wondering have any of you any experience with these sort of things in airports? Have any of you been to them, any advice or suggestions on how to improve on current ones?

Any input will be appreciated. Thanks.

bluecarrot Thu 07-Mar-13 14:34:41

No idea, but I love the principle - Belfast Intl is v v dull, even for adults Good luck!

Stranworst Fri 08-Mar-13 10:08:26

Yeah that was our thinking, there is nothing for the younger kids.

There is the arcade area for the 8 year olds plus but nothing really for the younger.

We think parents would appreciate somewhere to let the kids go nuts for half an hour or an hour while they relax with a coffee (or a pint!). Then the kids will tire themselves out for the plane and maybe get a sleep on it too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now